DSI Investigations performs
background investigations for clients located across the country. Our experienced investigators obtain this data from public and private resources which include over 3,000 county courthouses, 300+ federal courts, 50 state
motor vehicle departments, 5,000 educational institutions and hundreds of commercial databases that store virtually every possible sort of detailed information.
Pre- or post-employment verification of applicant information, including (C-TPAT):
- Social Security No.
- Present address (and prior addresses)
- Education - Degrees and dates (Transcripts also available)
- Credentials - Licenses - Memberships
- Present and prior employers
- Criminal convictions
- Civil actions (Plaintiff or Defendant), State or Federal
- Driving history (convictions, suspensions, revocations)
- Consumer credit history
- Motor Vehicle or Aircraft/Pleasure Craft ownership
- Fictitious names - UCC Filings - Business Credit Reports
- If you require something other than the above, tell us what it is..
Clients can fax, email, (snail)mail requests to our offices. Turnaround for a verbal report can be as quick as a few hours. A written
final report will be forwarded thereafter. DSI forms are available to clients and their applicants and are recommended. "Release" and "Agreement."
All clients and companies are hereby notified that the Revised Fair Credit Reporting Act made changes to reporting and
recording responsibilities and that these changes impact on how consumer reports are conducted. All persons are urged to consult with counsel or to review the revisions and how they affect their company. DSI
provides all clients with the documents necessary to comply with the provisions of this law. This is not to be construed as legal advice! The complete Act can be found on the FTC web site. Click here http://www.ftc.gov to visit.